1/26: LAST DAY to Save on MidYear Hotel & Registration!
So many savings, so little time! Don’t let Monday, January 26, slip by without taking advantage of early-bird savings on your hotel room and registration fees for TPA’s and TSHP’s MidYear Meetings and events!
- Call 800-325-3535 to reserve your room at the SHERATON Downtown Nashville Hotel by January 26 to get the special TPA room rate of $189 for people attending any MidYear event: TSSP Annual Meeting, TSHP MidYear Meeting, Community Pharmacy Workshop, Roast & Toast in Honor of Dr. Baeteena Black, and the TPA MidYear Meeting & Legislative Conference.
- REMINDER: The MidYear Meetings have been moved to the SHERATON due to extensive construction currently underway at the Doubletree Hotel. If you already reserved your room at the Doubletree Hotel, be sure to cancel the reservation there and reserve your room at the SHERATON!
- REGISTER by January 26 to enjoy early-bird savings on each of these fine meetings:
- TSHP MidYear Meeting • Sunday, February 22 – Up to 6 hours CE: Improve your expertise with clinical updates designed specifically for Health-System Pharmacists, and enjoy opportunities to interact with your colleagues and others.
- Community Pharmacy Workshop • Sunday, February 22 – 4 hours CE: Community pharmacists won’t want to miss this rare opportunity to acquire the necessary tools and resources to drive value in their pharmacies.
- TPA MidYear Meeting & Legislative Conference • Monday-Tuesday, February 23-24, – Up to 4 hours CE: At the MidYear Meeting of the Tennessee Pharmacists Association, learn about the new rules and laws affecting patients and pharmacy at the Federal and State levels, including updates from TennCare and the Board of Pharmacy. What’s more, you’ll get an an up-to-the-minute look at legislation being considered by Tennessee’s lawmakers this year, and find out what YOU can do to influence their decisions. Strengthened with this insight, you’ll have the opportunity to see your legislators in action on Capitol Hill, then meet with them one-on-one in a casual social setting, at the TPA Legislative Reception on Monday night, February 23.
In addition, be sure to reserve your spot for a once-in-a-lifetime event at the Nashville City Club on the evening of Sunday, February 22: a Roast & Toast Reception in Honor of Baeteena Black, DPh, who recently retired as Executive Director of the Tennessee Pharmacists Association after 20 years. You can sign up for the Roast & Toast HERE… or you may prefer to become a Gold or Platinum supporter of this event to help make it even more memorable!
STUDENTS, if you’re attending the Tennessee Society of Student Pharmacists (TSSP) Annual Meeting on Saturday, February 21, you too can save by reserving your room at the Sheraton by January 26!
Exhibitors & Sponsors: Click here for opportunities at the MidYear Meeting of the Tennessee Society of Health-System Pharmacists (TSHP), the MidYear Meeting of the Tennessee Pharmacists Association (TPA), and the Roast & Toast in Honor of Dr. Baeteena Black!
If you have questions about any of these MidYear events, please contact TPA at 615-256-3023 or firstname.lastname@example.org!