$50 Off Registration & Up to 15 Hrs. of CE! | 2016 Geriatric & Long-Term Care Conference
Tennessee Pharmacists Geriatric & Long-Term Care Conference
August 23-24, 2016
Expand your knowledge, update your skills, and connect with colleagues at the 2016 Tennessee Pharmacists Geriatric and Long-Term Care Conference!
Up to 15 hours of ACPE-accredited CE available for 2-day attendees.
AGENDA TOPICS INCLUDE:
- State and Federal Regulatory Updates
- Infectious Disease and Antibiotic Utilization in Long-Term Care
- Update on the Board of Pharmacy Rules
- Controlled Substance Monitoring Database Update
- A Review of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Quality and Safety Initiatives Related to Long-Term Care
- Recent and Upcoming Changes to the TennCare Program
- Sterile Compounding in Pharmacy Practice
- Psychiatric Medication Review and Considerations
- HIV and the Aging Population
- Collaborative Pharmacy Practice: Where Are We Now?
- Plus more programs to be announced soon….
The Conference will be at the Franklin Marriott Cool Springs at 700 Cool Springs Boulevard in Franklin, Tennessee. A block of sleeping rooms has been reserved at the TPA rate of $150, but you must make reservations by August 2, 2016, to receive this discounted rate. Click here to reserve your room at the TPA rate, or call 615-261-6100 or 800-228-9290.