Applications for Committee Membership: TPA and TSHP
Applications for TPA and TSHP committees will be accepted through December 21, 2020!
(Submit your application below.)
|If you’re currently serving on a TPA or TSHP Committee, it’s important that you submit a new application if you wish to continue serving in that capacity for 2021.|
Are you interested in serving on a TPA or Tennessee Society of Health-System Pharmacists (TSHP) committee? If so, please review the information below to help you decide if serving on a committee is right for you.
- Service Requirements: By submitting your application to serve as a member of a TPA or TSHP committee, you agree to the following service requirements:
- Participate in all calls and virtual or in-person meetings of the committee
- Complete assignments delegated by the committee chair
- Acknowledge all communications concerning committee work by requested deadlines
- Review all relevant material/background information prior to committee meetings
- Advocate on behalf of the profession
- Work toward the fulfillment of the committee’s objectives
- Term of Service: 2021 TPA and TSHP committee members will serve from January 1, 2021, to December 31, 2021.
- Eligibility for TPA Committees: Pharmacists, pharmacy technicians and student pharmacists who live or work in Tennessee and hold corresponding active membership in TPA are eligible to serve on TPA committees. Applicants must be current on their membership when they apply and throughout the committee term, if selected.
- Eligibility for TSHP Committees: Current TPA members who hold membership in the Tennessee Society of Health-System Pharmacists (TSHP) are eligible to serve on TSHP committees. TSHP members may submit applications to serve on both TPA and TSHP committees. Applicants must be current on their membership when they apply and throughout the committee term, if selected.
- Committee Selection Process:
|TPA is committed to creating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment for pharmacists, student pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, and other pharmacy professionals. TPA and all of its wholly-owned subsidiaries are proud to provide equal membership, employment, and volunteer service opportunities to all eligible persons without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or mental or physical challenges.|
If you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.