2017-18 Executive Fellowship in Association Management and Health Policy
Tennessee’s Only Association Management
and Health Policy Fellowship Program
APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED
THROUGH JANUARY 31, 2017.
The Tennessee Pharmacists Association (TPA), along with the Tennessee Pharmacists Research and Education Foundation (TPREF), is excited to announce that applications are now being accepted for the 2017-2018 Executive Fellowship in Association Management and Health Policy. This program offers a unique combination of growth as a practitioner and leadership development in the innovative and forward-thinking practice environment of the Tennessee Pharmacists Association.
Submit your application for the 2017-2018 Executive Fellowship by January 31, 2017! To apply, follow the instructions provided in the Executive Fellowship information packet.
Does This Sound Like You?
You are a future leader in pharmacy and understand the contributions pharmacists can make to the future of health care.
You want to build a career beyond what is currently available to you.
You want a non-traditional exciting position with a limitless future, but you’re not sure how to get there.
Why Complete a TPA Fellowship?
This executive fellowship program will allow the fellow to learn firsthand how to lead an association during one of the most exciting times in the history of American health care. The fellow will have the opportunity to learn from, be mentored by, and become a current leader in pharmacy. You will gain important skills that will help you be successful in any pharmacy practice.
Some projects the fellow will participate in include:
- Community Pharmacy Enhanced Services Network
- Tennessee Department of Health/CDC Diabetes and Hypertension Grant Program
- Medication Therapy Management (MTM) Services
- Pharmacist Provider Status Initiatives
- Collaborative Pharmacy Practice
- Health Information Technology Initiatives
- Pharmacy Quality Initiatives
- Tennessee Hospital Association/TPA Medication Use Safety Innovation Community
- Medicare and TennCare/Medicaid
- Legislative Assistance and Advocacy Efforts
- Tennessee Pharmacists Recovery Network (TPRN)
Overall, this executive fellowship provides a unique opportunity for the candidate to gain a greater understanding of pharmacy practice, as well as develop skills in: