The 2018 TPA Winter Meetings will provide pharmacists, student pharmacists, and pharmacy professionals from across Tennessee a unique opportunity to CONNECT with fellow pharmacy professionals, CHALLENGE the current status quo for pharmacy practice, and COLLABORATE to improve patients’ lives through idea-sharing and innovation.
Join pharmacists, student pharmacists, and pharmacy professionals from across Tennessee in the heart of downtown Nashville, February 24-27, 2018, for the TPA | TSHP | TSSP Winter Meetings! The TPA Winter Meetings are a great way to create connections and build relationships with others in the pharmacy community, catch up with friends you haven’t seen in a while, and earn ACPE-accredited continuing education.TPA Legislative and Regulatory Policy Forum attendees will hear updates on federal and state legislative issues, visit a legislative session on Capitol Hill, mix and mingle with state legislators at TPA’s annual Legislative Reception, and represent pharmacy on Capitol Hill. Don’t miss these important opportunities to learn about pressing legislative issues and to discuss your concerns with your state Senators and Representative.
- February 24 (Saturday)
- Tennessee Society of Student Pharmacists (TSSP) Winter Meeting
- February 25 (Sunday)
- Tennessee Society of Health-System Pharmacists (TSHP) Winter Meeting
- Community Pharmacy Workshop
- February 26-27 (Monday and Tuesday)
- Tennessee Pharmacists Association Winter Meeting:
- Legislative and Regulatory Policy Forum
- Legislative Reception
- Pharmacy Day on the Hill (Wear Your White Coat!)
All 2018 Winter Meeting activities will be held at the Doubletree by Hilton in downtown Nashville, except for Pharmacy Day on the Hill, which will take place at Legislative Plaza, a 3-minute walk away.
- DOUBLETREE by HILTON
315 4th Avenue North, Nashville, TN 37219 (Downtown Nashville)
- The TSSP Winter Meeting, TSHP Winter Meeting, Community Pharmacy Workshop, TPA Legislative and Regulatory Policy Forum, and TPA Legislative Reception will be held at this hotel. More information about the hotel and its amenities can be found here.
- Reserve your room in TPA’s room block: A block of rooms is being held at the DoubleTree by Hilton, downtown Nashville, at the discounted rate of $189 per night. To reserve your room, click here or call 888-635-9741, and use Group TPA.
- The cut-off date for room reservations at the discounted rate is January 22, 2018, OR when the room block is full, whichever comes first.
- Parking: $30 overnight/$20 daily. Limited valet parking is also available.
- LEGISLATIVE PLAZA
301 6th Avenue North, Nashville, TN 37243 (Downtown Nashville, a 3-minute walk from the DoubleTree)
- Pharmacy Day on the Hill will be held at Legislative Plaza on Tuesday.
Sponsorship Information and Sign-Up Form
- You can support the TPA and TSHP Winter Meeting activities at various monetary levels starting at $250!
- Event sponsorship opportunities begin at $500.
- Premium TPA sponsorship opportunity levels are available for $1,500 to $10,000+.
- SPECIAL ACCOMMODATIONS:
- If you require special accommodations in order to attend this meeting or have dietary restrictions, please contact Brittany Jernigan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 615-256-3023 by February 17.