Summer Meeting 2022 Encore Package
TPA is proud to offer its Summer Meeting 2022 Encore Package, an ACPE-accredited on-demand package of 4.25 hours of home-based CE, as part of a follow-up to our 2022 in-person Summer Meeting in Chattanooga.
- Utilizing Quality Measures to Affect Outcomes: Getting Back to Our Roots
- Community Health Workers and Pharmacy: The Perfect Pairing
- A Long and Winding Road: Navigating Post COVID-19 Symptoms
- Sweet Updates in Diabetes Management Technology
- Dr. Jake Galdo, PharmD, MBA, BCPS, BCGP
- Dr. Rachel Lazim, PharmD, BCCCP, BCNSP
- Dr. Jennifer Byrd, PharmD, BCACP, BC-ADM
Note that each attendee must register individually to participate in the program.
- TPA Member who attended Summer Meeting 2022 in Chattanooga, TN: FREE [w/ promo code sent via email]
- TPA Member: $25
- TPA Non-member: $50
Tennessee Pharmacists Consortium for Education (TPCE) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. This webinar will provide one (1) hour of ACPE-accredited continuing education credits to pharmacists and pharmacy technicians who attend the session and complete the online evaluation required to claim credit. UANs: 0575-0000-22-083-H04-P/T, 0575-0000-22-092-H05-P/T, 0575-0000-22-080-H01-P/T, 0575-0000-22-089-H01-P, and 0575-0000-22-080-H01-P/T
Questions? Contact Ariel Clark at email@example.com.
Save the Date!
More info on these events to come!
- TPA Winter Meeting 2023 – February 25-28, 2023 | Nashville, TN
- TPA Summer Meeting 2023 – June 22-25, 2023 | New Orleans, LA