ACPE-ACCREDITED PROVIDER FOR CPE PROGRAMS
|Click here to FIND CE programs.|
|Click here to request ACPE accreditation for your upcoming continuing education program.|
In early 2015, the Tennessee Pharmacists Consortium for Education (TPCE) received accreditation through the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) as a continuing pharmacy education (CPE) provider. TPCE activities and programs are a collaborative effort supported by four organizations within the state of Tennessee: the Tennessee Pharmacists Research and Education Foundation, the Gatton College of Pharmacy at East Tennessee State University, the Lipscomb University College of Pharmacy, and the South College School of Pharmacy.
TPCE exists to support and deliver high quality continuing pharmacy education programming and provide pharmacists and pharmacy technicians across the state with valuable tools, skills, and resources necessary to promote optimal patient care and outcomes. TPCE works with pharmacists, pharmacy organizations, health care entities, and regulatory bodies to identify educational needs, to develop high quality educational programs, and to deliver programming in a cost-efficient and convenient manner.
- TPCE partners with organizations to serve as the ACPE-accredited provider for CPE activities at the local, state, and national levels.
- TPCE provides resources for attendees, including online handouts, user credit transcripts, online evaluations, post-tests, and completion certificates.
- TPCE delivers convenient, web-based credit redemption and automated CPE processing for your program attendees through the use of individualized email messaging.
- TPCE services are mobile-device friendly.
- TPCE provides user support and troubleshooting to ensure that attendees receive the highest level of satisfaction possible.
Complete this form to request ACPE accreditation for your upcoming continuing education program. For additional information about TPCE, email the TPCE Director at TPCE@tnpharm.org.