General Pharmacy News
Congratulations to Tennessee’s 2015 Pharmacy Graduates!
TPA congratulates our newest pharmacists from Tennessee’s fine schools and colleges of pharmacy! As you embark upon your career, we wish you the immense personal satisfaction that so many of us have found in the practice of our profession.
You have already met and mastered tremendous challenges on your journey to graduation, and you’re undoubtedly up to the challenges that will face our profession as we move forward. Pharmacy is so much more than a career. It is a calling. It is a passion. And we – all of us together – are a team. We hope you’ll set your sights on the future of the profession and patient care, and will work with us to improve outcomes for the citizens of our great state.
WELCOME TO THE TEAM!
- Belmont University College of Pharmacy
- East Tennessee State University | Bill Gatton College of Pharmacy
- Lipscomb University College of Pharmacy
- South College School of Pharmacy
- Union University School of Pharmacy
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center | College of Pharmacy
|TSSP members, be sure to download your New Practitioner Tool Kit, and don’t forget to pick up your Tennessee Handbook on Pharmacy & Drug Law CD and TPA member pin from your faculty liaison! If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.|