TPA Executive Officer Position – Inquiry
Consider Serving as an Executive Officer of TPA!
The TPA Board of Directors is seeking candidates for TPA President-elect and TPA Treasurer-elect for 2021. As a TPA executive officer, you will have the opportunity to support TPA and lead your state pharmacists association into the future.
If you are interested in serving in one of these elected positions, please submit a request for consideration by December 21, 2020.
- Eligibility for President-elect and Treasurer-elect:
- Pharmacists who live or work in Tennessee and hold corresponding active membership in TPA are eligible for elect positions.
- TPA membership must be current at the time of application and must be maintained throughout the term of appointment, if elected.
- Terms of Service:
- The President-elect will be installed during TPA’s 2021 Summer Meeting in New Orleans (June 17-20) and will serve a one-year term as President-elect. Upon completion of his/her term as President-elect, the individual will ascend to the office of TPA President during TPA’s 2022 Summer Meeting, [dates and location to be determined] and will serve a one-year term as President. Upon completion of his/her term as President, the individual will serve on the TPA Board of Directors for three years as Past President.
- The Treasurer-elect will be installed as TPA Treasurer during TPA’s 2021 Summer Meeting in New Orleans (June 17-20) and will serve a two-year term as Treasurer.
|TPA is committed to creating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment for pharmacists, student pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, and other pharmacy professionals. TPA and all of its wholly-owned subsidiaries are proud to provide equal membership, employment, and volunteer service opportunities to all eligible persons without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or mental or physical challenges.|