The Tennessee Pharmacists Association (TPA) is the only membership organization serving all pharmacy professionals, student pharmacists, and pharmacy technicians in Tennessee, in all practice categories and across the state. Together, we are stronger. Read about some of the invaluable benefits of TPA membership.
Something for everyone: If you aren’t a pharmacist, student pharmacist, or technician, but you have an interest in what’s going on in the pharmacy profession or in TPA—either because of your work or because a close friend or relative is a pharmacist member—considering joining TPA as an Associate or Alliance member!
• Browse the Member Center
• Five Core Priority Goals of TPA:
- Join TPA — TPA now offers automatic monthly payment options!
- Why Join TPA?
- My Account Login
- Five Core Priority Goals of TPA
- Pharmacy Practice Societies
- Student Pharmacists (TSSP)
- Technicians (TSPT)
- New Practitioners
- Member Forum
- Patient Care Pharmacists Collaborative
- Pharmacy Practice Preservation Fund
- Tennessee Pharmacy Recovery Network
- TPA Working for You
- TPA FAQ