Instructions: How to Log In and Update Your Profile
- How to Login and/or Set Up Your Online Access
- How to Update Your Online Profile
- Troubleshooting: Login and Profile Update
Logging in to the TPA website is easy, even if you’ve never set up your TPA online account. Just watch this brief video or follow the steps below.
- Go to the My Account Login page (or browse to the Member Center tab | My Account/Login):
- a. Login with one of your social media accounts by clicking on the appropriate icon, OR
b. Enter your TPA email address and password:
- Use the email address where you receive email from TPA.
- Your password is a unique password you created.
- Forgot your password, or never set up your password? Click “Forgot your password” and follow the prompts.
- Once logged in, you’ll be on the My Account page; click “Update Your Profile”.
- Once logged in (see above), go to the “My Account” page. Click “Update Your Profile”:
- Select “Student Pharmacists.” (Beginning June 1, new graduates should select “Pharmacists.”):
- In your Profile, click “View Profile / Edit Profile” to update your email address and other contact information.
IMPORTANT: Please consider that your student email address will expire, some sooner than others. We urge you to update your profile with your non-student email address, so you can continue to receive your member benefits. If you don’t have a non-student email address yet, please be sure to update your TPA profile when you do have one, before your student email expires.
- Be sure to click “Save” or “Save & Next” at the bottom of the page, before closing the browser window.