Tennessee Society of Student Pharmacists
Membership in the Tennessee Society of Student Pharmacists (TSSP) is automatic for TPA members enrolled in an ACPE-accredited School or College of Pharmacy. More than 1,700 student pharmacists in Tennessee are members of TPA/TSSP!
— Join TPA
— Update Your Profile
TPA/TSSP hosts events that are just FUN, as well as programs to help you become a well-connected, well-informed practitioner and advocate for your profession and your patients. There’s no better way for you to get to know students across the state who may be your future colleagues or lifelong friends. Students in all six of Tennessee’s Colleges and Schools of Pharmacy are actively involved and well-represented in TSSP.
- Belmont University College of Pharmacy
- Gatton College of Pharmacy at East Tennessee State University
- Lipscomb University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
- South College School of Pharmacy
- Union University College of Pharmacy
- University of Tennessee College of Pharmacy
Which of your classmates are representing YOU and your school in TPA/TSSP? Click here!
What Does TPA Do?
In a nutshell, TPA advocates for the health of patients and the future of the pharmacy profession in Tennessee. TPA is the only organization that represents all pharmacists and student pharmacists in the state. TSSP focuses on students, representing all the student pharmacists in all Schools and Colleges of Pharmacy in Tennessee.
So, what do you get for your $20 annual membership dues? Here are just a few highlights:
- NETWORKING – Social, Educational, Professional & Political! Want to connect right away? Join TSSP on Facebook and connect with student pharmacists across Tennessee.
- LEADERSHIP SKILLS – Serve on committees, in the House of Delegates, on the TSSP Executive Committee, or contact a Member-at-Large in your school to learn about other opportunities in TSSP. In addition, keep your eye out for TPA’s annual Professional Development and Leadership Conference in August, especially for students and new practitioners.
- STUDENT MEETING – Attend the TSSP Annual Meeting in Nashville each February, and enjoy the company of student pharmacists from across the state.
- INFORMATION – Legislative, regulatory and many other pharmacy-related updates in print, by email and online.
- DISCOUNTS – HUGE discounts for student attendance at all TPA meetings and events and eligibility for Annual Convention registration scholarships.
- AFFORDABLE MEMBERSHIP DUES – Only $20 each year you are in school.
- COMPLIMENTARY PHARMACIST MEMBERSHIP for a full year after you graduate.
Dawnna Metcalfe, PharmD Candidate
ETSU Bill Gatton College of PharmacyEmail (for TPA members only; login required)
Request Contact (for TPA nonmembers)
Haley Daugherty Watson, PharmD Candidate
University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of PharmacyEmail (for TPA members only; login required)
Request Contact (for TPA nonmembers)
Julianna Bolton, PharmD Candidate
Union University College of Pharmacy
|MEMBERS-AT-LARGE, Belmont University College of Pharmacy
Victoria Burnette, PharmD Candidate
Wes Cain, PharmD Candidate MEMBERS-AT-LARGE, ETSU Bill Gatton College of Pharmacy
Abby Lopp, PharmD Candidate
Madison Smith, PharmD Candidate MEMBERS-AT-LARGE, Lipscomb University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
Marleigh Dietz, PharmD Candidate
Aleksandr Grinchuk, PharmD Candidate MEMBERS-AT-LARGE, South College School of Pharmacy
Quinlynn Champ, PharmD Candidate
Cara Webb, PharmD Candidate MEMBERS-AT-LARGE, Union University College of Pharmacy
Emily Quintanilla, PharmD Candidate
Olivia Waters, PharmD CandidateMEMBERS-AT-LARGE, University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Pharmacy
Will Kalada, PharmD Candidate
Paul Schifani, PharmD Candidate