TPA Rolls Out New Brand and Feature-Rich Website
To: TPA Members
The Tennessee Pharmacists Association (TPA) greatly appreciates your support, your commitment to the future of pharmacy, and your dedication through your daily efforts to improve the health, safety, and quality of life for your patients.
TPA is proud to unveil its new brand, including a new logo, plus our completely redesigned website, through which members can manage their TPA account profiles online, transact business, and connect via social networking, to name just a few new features. These resources offer our members and visitors more opportunities to connect, engage, and contribute to the future of pharmacy and will help to ensure that patients have access to high-quality pharmacist-provided patient care, which has been proven through research to optimize patient health outcomes, increase patients’ quality of life, and improve the delivery of care within our health care system.
TPA: With YOU, for YOU, supporting YOUR future:
- Your participation increases TPA’s strength through pharmacists and pharmacy staff members who are empowered to stand up and advocate for patients and our profession.
- Your support allows TPA to continue to serve you, your patients, and the profession of pharmacy.
- Your membership unifies TPA as the single voice representing pharmacists across all pharmacy practice settings in Tennessee.
New Website Puts TPA Member Benefits at Your Fingertips
As a member of TPA, we encourage you to take full advantage of the benefits and services available to you on TPA’s new website, including:
- Access to your online member profile, which you can update as needed
- Members-only news and practice resources
- Easy electronic registration for meetings and events
- Streamlined membership renewal
- Mobile and tablet friendly
- Additional features already in development!
Action Needed: Set Up Your Profile
Members will receive an email from TPA very soon with specific instructions about how to log in and create your online profile through the new TPA website. Using your online profile, you’ll be able to view members-only content, manage your online individual TPA profile, register for meetings, renew online, make online purchases, and much more! IT IS VERY IMPORTANT that you create your online profile using the link that will be provided in the email you will receive.
- To access these features, you’ll need to create a new TPA username and password combination; your username will automatically be the email address where you receive the message, and you can set your password to be anything from 8 to 31 characters…OR
- Instead of creating a TPA username and password combination, you can choose to log in via one of your social networking accounts: LinkedIn, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Yahoo.
- Note that the login link that will be included in the upcoming email will expire 72 hours after the email message is sent. If that happens, let us know, and we’ll send you another link.
TPA’s Next Chapter
As mentioned above, TPA has updated its look recently. These changes represent TPA’s reinforced commitment to achieving its five strategic goals: Connection, Advocacy, Innovation, Development, and Effectiveness. These five goals define TPA’s purpose and commitment to members. To reinforce these organizational priorities, TPA also recently introduced its new tagline – “For Patients, For Pharmacists, For Tennessee” – which represents the heart of TPA’s mission. Click HERE to read more about TPA’s revamped mission and goals. Click on the video below to see what’s new at TPA!TPA and YOU!
TPA will continue to equip and empower members as providers of care and will work to achieve our organizational mission and goals through advancement of the pharmacy profession!
The TPA staff is eager to serve you, so feel free to email us at email@example.com or call us at 615-256-3023 and let us know how we can assist you. Thank you again for your support and your membership in the Tennessee Pharmacists Association!