TSHP Webinar Series Begins Thur. April 24, 3pm CT
The Tennessee Society of Health-System Pharmacists (TSHP) invites you to attend the first in a series of complimentary educational webinars.
- Date: April 24, 2014
- Time: 3:00 PM Central (4:00 PM Eastern)
- Title: Basic Biostatistics Review for Literature Evaluation and Project Development
- Presenter: Andrew Martin, PharmD, Associate Professor of Pharmacy Practice, Union University School of Pharmacy
- Click this link to register for the Webinar: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/
- Follow the instructions in the confirmation email to connect.
- Choose one of the following audio options:
- TO USE YOUR COMPUTER’S AUDIO: When the Webinar begins, you will be connected to audio using your computer’s microphone and speakers (VoIP). A headset is recommended.
- TO USE YOUR TELEPHONE: If you prefer to use your phone, you must select “Use Telephone” after joining the Webinar and call in using the numbers below.
- Toll: +1 (909) 259-0023
- Access Code: 546-133-932
- Audio PIN: Shown after joining the Webinar
About the Presenter: Dr. Martin earned BS Pharmacy and Doctor of Pharmacy degrees from Ferris State University and completed a Drug Information residency at the University of Utah Hospitals and Clinics. After his residency, Dr. Martin returned to Michigan and joined the Clinical Pharmacy Faculty at Ferris, managing the drug information service at Bronson Methodist Hospital (Kalamazoo, MI) as his practice site. After four years of teaching for Ferris and service at Bronson, Dr. Martin went to work for Solvay Pharmaceuticals, Inc., in Marietta, GA as a Medical Information Specialist initially, and then as a manager in Regulatory Affairs. In 2008, he returned to the academy joining the Pharmacy Practice Faculty at the Union University School of Pharmacy, where he is currently an Associate Professor teaching didactic courses in drug information and precepting students in a medication safety advanced pharmacy practice experience at Jackson-Madison County General Hospital.