TSHP Webinar Series Continues Mon., Sept. 29, 3 pm CT
Tennessee Society of Health-System Pharmacists
The Tennessee Society of Health-System Pharmacists (TSHP) invites you to attend the latest in a series of complimentary educational webinars.
- Presenter: Andrea Franks, PharmD, Associate Professor, Department of Clinical Pharmacy, University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Pharmacy
- Title: “Tools and Tactics for Effective Teaching”
- Date: September 29, 2014
- Time: 3:00 PM Central (4:00 PM Eastern)
- Length: Approximately one (1) hour
- CE Credit: None offered
- To register for the Webinar, CLICK HERE.
- Follow the instructions in the confirmation email to connect.
About the Presenter:
Dr. Andrea Franks is an Associate Professor in the Department of Clinical Pharmacy in the University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Pharmacy and in the Department of Family Medicine at the University of Tennessee Graduate School of Medicine. Her clinical practice, teaching, and research site is in Family Medicine at the University of Tennessee Medical Center in Knoxville. She participates in college and campus committees and working groups responsible for educational programs and curriculum. In addition to her clinical practice, Dr. Franks teaches throughout the Pharm.D. curriculum. She serves as a preceptor for third and fourth year Pharm.D. students on the Family Medicine Advanced Pharmacy Practice Experience, and for University of Tennessee Medical Center pharmacy residents. Dr. Franks has received several teaching awards including the UTHSC Student Government Association Executive Council Excellence in Teaching Award and the University of Tennessee Alumni Association Outstanding Teacher Award. She has presented local, regional, and national presentations regarding teaching and learning.