TSHP Webinar Series Continues Thur., Oct. 23, 3 pm CT
Tennessee Society of Health-System Pharmacists
Subject: “Treatment of Heart Failure with Preserved Ejection Fraction”
Speaker: Zac Cox, PharmD, BCPS
Length: Approximately one (1) hour
Continuing Education credit: Not Offered
The Tennessee Society of Health-System Pharmacists (TSHP) invites you to attend the latest in a series of complimentary educational webinars.
- Presenter: Zac Cox, PharmD, BCPS, Associate Professor, Lipscomb University College of Pharmacy
- Title: “Treatment of Heart Failure with Preserved Ejection Fraction”
- Date: October 23, 2014
- Time: 3:00 PM Central (4:00 PM Eastern)
- Length: Approximately one (1) hour
- CE Credit: None offered
- To register for the Webinar, CLICK HERE.
- Follow the instructions in the confirmation email to connect.
About the Presenter:
Dr. Zachary Cox attended the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga and received his Doctor of Pharmacy degree from the University of Tennessee College of Pharmacy in 2008. Since graduation, Dr. Cox has completed a pharmacy practice residency at Vanderbilt University Medical Center focusing on Critical Care and Internal Medicine and holds board certification as a pharmacotherapy specialist (BCPS). Currently, Dr. Cox is an Associate Professor at Lipscomb University College of Pharmacy and practices at Vanderbilt University Medical Center on the inpatient Heart Failure specialty team and in Vanderbilt’s Program for Inter-professional Learning in a heart failure clinic. His research interests focus on outcomes in heart failure management and the use of inotropic agents in Stage D heart failure.