TSHP Webinar Series Continues Tue., July 29, 3 pm CT
The Tennessee Society of Health-System Pharmacists (TSHP) invites you to attend the latest in a series of complimentary educational webinars.
- Presenter: Roland N. Dickerson, PharmD, BCNSP, FCCP, FASHP, FCCM, Professor of Clinical Pharmacy, University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Pharmacy
- Title: Preparing a Manuscript for Publication
- Date: July 29, 2014
- Time: 3:00 PM Central (4:00 PM Eastern)
- Length: Approximately one (1) hour
- CE Credit: None offered
- Click this link to register for the Webinar: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/
- Follow the instructions in the confirmation email to connect.
About the Presenter:
Dr. Roland Dickerson is Professor of Clinical Pharmacy at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center, Clinical Coordinator and Clinical Pharmacist with the Nutrition Support Service at Regional One Health (formerly Regional Medical Center) in Memphis, TN. He has authored over 150 publications, 90 scientific abstracts, and has given over 200 invited presentations at professional meetings throughout the U.S. and the world. Dr. Dickerson is a past recipient of the Jonathan Rhoads Lecture Award from the American Society for Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition, John M. Kinney International Award in Nutrition, and American Society of Health-System Pharmacists’ Sustained Contributions to the Literature Award.