We’d Like Your Opinions On TPA’s Communications and Events
As your state pharmacists association, our first priority is to provide you with the resources, services, and opportunities that you need and expect.
In order to serve you better, we’ve been making a lot of improvements (check this out, and this!), and we plan to do so much more! To keep TPA moving forward, we’re asking you to help steer us in the right direction by providing us with very important information about the value TPA offers to you and your practice, as well as potential future opportunities for TPA to meet your needs through additional offerings.
Whether you’re a current TPA member, a former member, or have never been a member, please complete our Opinion Survey at www.surveymonkey.com/s/tnpharm2015. We hope you’ll also forward this message to your colleagues – pharmacists, student pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, and industry partners.
About the Opinion Survey:
- Focused on Communications and Events: The survey assesses TPA’s communications with members and continuing education events and offerings.
- Easy-to-Complete Survey Format: Most of the survey questions are multiple choice, with plenty of room for comments.
- Responses Are Anonymous: You can feel at ease telling us what you really think. You may voluntarily provide your name to receive a follow-up contact, but it is not required for participation.
- Complete On Your Own Time: The survey isn’t very long, but we know you’re busy. We’ve made sure you can leave it and come back to it later on.
- One Response Per Participant: The survey can be completed only once per computer.
Your participation in the survey will help us improve our member services and chart the course for TPA’s future. Thank you very much for participating in this extremely important association project!